Customers are the lifeblood of any business. As I mentioned in a post on customer relationship management (CRM), you must have the right and most up-to-date information at your fingertips.
I have reviewed some of the popular CRM software tools like Salesforce, Highrise, and SugarCRM. However, none of these had the right combination of features and price. I want the following items from a good CRM system.
- Easy ability to add contacts and e-mails from my Google Apps account, preferably with a widget or add-on instead of via e-mail.
- Great ability to update contacts and information from my iPhone and, in the future, 7-inch iPad.
- A good Mac app is a benefit, but not a necessity.
I’ve focused my efforts on the following three applications
- Apollo – A solo version of this application is $14/month. Apollo also handles a lot of project management along with managing CRM.
- BaseCRM – A $15/month option with a Mac app and iOS app.
- CapsuleCRM – A $12/month option with a very good-looking user interface and social media integration.
Episode #15 of Making Business Happen Radio will air on Thursday, October 18 2012 and highlight my research on these options.
Have a great weekend!