Business Partnerships – Escaping Business as Usual
“People who see their business as a job aren’t entrepreneurs but technicians suffering from entrepreneurial seizures…
they spend their time working in the business rather doing what entrepreneurs do, which is to work on the business.”
– Michael Gerber – The E-Myth
- Your business is not as successful as you want it to be.
- You spend too much time working in your business, neglecting other areas of your life.
- You do not have the time to do why you started your business in the first place.
- You are running your business without a plan for future success.
- Your marketing is not resulting in profitable customers.
Your business is your greatest investment and a source of great personal and professional fulfillment. Whiteboard’s business coaching is designed to help your business run better. I offer a full range of tools and solutions for businesses to grow their revenue, profits, and cash flow for:
- Businesses looking to expand
- Turnaround opportunities
- Sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, and “free agents”
- Consultants and service-based companies
I offer the following business coaching programs and design a custom plan based on your unique needs.
Business partner program
A full-time executive team member can cost a business over $100,000 a year if you include bonuses and benefits. Many businesses need a results-oriented management team member, but do not have the resources or workload to support hiring a full-time employee. I join your team to provide business analysis and operations management to let you focus on other areas of your business. You receive the key information you need to run your business and can focus on growing your customers and profits. I work with your business as a management team member and help you achieve the success you desire in your business.
The following items are a sample of how I can help your business find new levels of success.
- Working with investors and bankers to find new sources of capital
- Creating business plans and marketing plans for managing your business
- Identifying new revenue sources
- Developing objectives and measurement tools to monitor progress against expectations
- Implementing new technology tools to improve workflow
- Create or change financial systems
- Strategic planning and business model development
I love helping your business succeed! Contact me to start on the road to profitability and the business you want!