Welcome to Session #13 of Making Business Happen Radio! In this episode, I answer questions on a variety of business planning, marketing, and information technology questions. If you want your question answered on the show, leave a voice mail at (563) 265-1184 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered in this session:
- How can I get my new business recognized in a focused industry?
- I have a new business idea to help busy entrepreneurs. What should I focus on to get it off the ground?
- How can I make sure I do the less fun, but necessary, parts of my business?
- What should be the center of my online strategy?
- What is the hardest thing to do as an entrepreneur?
- What are some mobile Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools I can consider?
Resources mentioned on Session #13
- Making Business Happen, Session #12 - Podcast reviewing the book Platform (see below)
- “Platform” affiliate link
- Making Business Happen, Session #6 - My podcast with a look at several web-based accounting applications
- Making Business Happen blog post on focusing on your customers’ pain
- 48days.net - Online entrepreneurship community started by Dan Miller
- 48 Days to the Work You Love affiliate link
- No More Dreaded Mondays affiliate link
- Wisdom Meets Passion affiliate link
- My Total Money Makeover - Dave Ramsey’s online personal finance community
- Highrise - Online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application from 37Signals
- Salesforce - Online CRM application
- Podio - Online CRM and business management application from Citrix
- SugarCRM - Online CRM application