I meet with an advisory group every Monday night through Google Plus Hangouts. This group of eight people helps me remain accountable to an outside group, receive feedback on my ideas, and remain motivated to achieve my goals. I look forward to this hour as a way to center my business thinking for the rest of the week.
Photo from Sybren A. Stuevel via Flickr Creative Commons
I always bring a challenge to the group every week to receive my friends’ advice and wisdom. My challenge last week was how to create a clear and compelling message to excite my future customers. I know my passion and how I deliver value to my ideal customer. However, I recognize that I suffer from the “curse of knowledge” and cannot always explain how I deliver value in a simple, clear manner. Two of my colleagues provided a nearly identical answer.
“Why don’t you ask your readers?”
It was a great idea. We can all find wisdom with counsel, and the best ideas usually come from others. We all face challenges in our businesses. We want to build a business to sustain our families and give us the chance to do something we all love. However, we face many different pressures and challenges. It sometimes feels like we cannot get it all done. The question I ask you is a simple, but not easy, question.
Which one is the biggest challenge facing your business today?
- Creating more income opportunities in your business
- Building a business that is not dependent on time or location
- Getting more done in the same or less time
For making your voice heard, you will receive the following bonuses.
* The opportunity to win a copy of my upcoming two-hour video course “Escaping Dilbertville – Building an Office Without Wall”. On Monday, August 20 2012, I will randomly select one commenter to win the course.
* A free 30-minute business foundation review to help you get your business moving in the right direction.
Thank you for helping me understand the biggest challenges facing my readers. I’m looking forward to reading the comments and participating in the discussion about how we can all make our businesses happen.
Again, the question: What is the biggest challenge facing your business today? Choose from one of the three options shown above.