I welcome Joe Lalonde to Session 4 of Making Business Happen Radio. Joe is a leadership expert, church youth leader, and community leader for Michael Hyatt’s extremely successful blog. Joe and I discussed a great post on his own site from June 2012 highlighting three qualities of a successful leader. We covered the following topics.
- Why is it so difficult for people to delegate?
- How can leaders make sure they focus on what they are doing best?
- How can we make sure we work in our strengths more effectively?
- Why do leaders need great relationships to succeed?
- How can you build an effective community?
- What is it like as a community leader for Michael Hyatt’s tribe?
This is an insightful interview from a young leader with much to share with us about making your business happen!
If you are enjoying the podcasts on Making Business Happen Radio, please leave a review on iTunes. This will help the show become more visible and allow others to learn more about achieving their business goals.